ME ETSIMME PELINKEHITTÄJIÄ
Ovelin is the fastest growing music education company in the world with over 7 million users. Our mission is to make music education accessible for everyone, by changing the way people learn to play musical instruments.
We are building a world-class user experience and are looking for:
A rock-star Support Engineer
You will be responsible for planning and executing the development of a scalable support system that lets us deliver top quality customer support for tens of millions of users in our games and services.
● Plan and further develop our automated self-service support structure including payments, refunds, smart FAQ and contextual and transactional emails
● Develop and implementation of relevant content regarding technical support cases and working together with music & education team for respective support case content.
● Software development for web and mobile
● Taking the lead of a major area of the product / service development project
● Interacting with visual artists and music team
Person we seek
● Full-stack developer (Python, Mongo DB, JS, Backbone)
● Proven strong programming skills, web- or game programming skills are an asset
● Experience in analytics, transaction and support platforms are an asset (e.g. Braintree, Paypal, Stripe, Zendesk, Customer.io,…)
● Ability to work in a small team (taking ownership of major parts of the product)
● Must be self-driven and able to work well with the team in a “Lean Start-up”
● Learn fast, work independently and get things done
● Young, ambitious hackers are very welcome
● Tuba skills are not required, but would be cool!
Community management and content development trainee
You may have a variable background including tasks like testing and working as a support person. Your task is to develop our self help manuscipt, document guidelines in English and take care of the daily communications with the customers. We would also appreciate your ideas on how to develop the community and customer service function to the next level. Capability to create a web page or some small tools to support this task is a big plus but not necessary.
Working with us
At Ovelin we don’t only build unique products, but also a unique working experience with:
● Great people, with a passion for games, music and education
● Open office, open communication and transparency
● “bring in your ideas, be wrong, fail and move on” – attitude (Lean start-up)
● people that have a lot of freedom to prioritize and organize their work.
● Daily Push-up sessions, jam sessions, hack-days, game room
● Company lunches, fruits, refreshments, get salary bonus for sports
● Trips, saunas and off-site hack months
We require a high level of independence and ownership, and pro-active communication. If you prefer to be told what to do and then execute, this is probably not the right place for you.
However, if you feel that you could be the next rock-star of our team, this could be your chance to do something new and unique, and to impact the lives of millions of future Jimi Hendrix´s around the world. At Ovelin you get the opportunity to develop yourself and take your career to new heights. On top of the great working environment, a cool city-center office, you get to play guitar at work…and naturally have impact in making the world more musical place.